Completed in 2006, our structure is an appealing and environmentally friendly four-storey low rise building in contemporary Lanna style, with gable roofs protecting the windows from direct sun. The fresh white exterior walls are enhanced by dark timber paneling. The main focus is a distinctive entrance structure featuring multi level ‘salas’ or detached private balconies, each linked by with a small connecting walkway. A small carefully-tended garden encloses parking spaces for a maximum of six cars.
The small lobby area is equipped with comfortable sofas and easy chairs for guests or get-togethers. There is also a refreshment bar serving coffee, tea and soft drinks, plus an Internet station with an ADSL high speed connection.
The three upper floors above the lobby are served by a wheelchair-friendly elevator and a staircase. Each floor contains three apartments, each with private attractively decorated entrance doors, making a total of nine apartments in all.
MOBILITY IMPAIRED HELP: apartments on the first floor have been designed specifically to cater for those in wheel chairs or with movement difficulty, including spaciousness and modified bathrooms.
Two sizes are available – one-bedroom apartments of 60 square metres (approx 646 square feet) and larger, two-bedroom apartments varying from 90-100 square metres in size (969-1076 square feet). Every apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated in a pleasing Lanna style, with many individual and distinctive items of furniture.
All apartments blend contemporary Lanna style furniture with modern comforts in a pleasing combination. Large windows contribute to a bright, fresh ambience, teak parquet floors lend a cooling touch, and high quality rugs help to create a cosy ‘home-from-home atmosphere.
Standard facilities include;
- Satellite television
- Stereo DVD/CD and cassette players.
- Comfortable working desk area with an ADSL broadband internet connection
- Kitchenettes have a two-plate hob, microwave oven, toaster, good size refrigerator, and a full inventory of crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, and other accessories for convenient and efficient self-catering.
- Bathrooms, decorated with attractive locally produced tiles, have separate shower and toilet sections
- Bedrooms are equipped with Nordic style bed linen, and feature
- Personal electronic password protected safes in each apartment